BORN TO DESTRUCT
1. Tell us a bit about Born To Destruct such as where it all started, who's involved, discography to date etc.
Myself-bloater / Jonny-bottom feeder / Stuart-pikeface / Kat- Guppie
4. 'I ate the phone receiver, placed the custard in my bowels and chanted 'Tapioca' seven times but still Hughie Green failed to appear. Explain this quote by Chudley Crowbar the vaginal ventriloquist?
As everyone knows Hughie Green is made of Tapioca and the shit he gets up peoples arses and the reference to custard is because Chudley is Gay and he likes man custard up his shitter.
5. Best BTD gig and all the details plus info on the worst?
Best Gig was our last one 'Rumble At Wratting' a 3 band affair in a village in the middle of nowhere - good beer and the place was rammed with people loving it and we were steaming hot - blew em' away
6. Describe your local scene and tell us about the best venues, bands and faces?
The scene is good around our way and we have got several promoters, 2 regular clubs putting on bands and a generous amount of outfits plus several of the local towns are near us so it makes for a healthy crew.
7. What does punk rock mean to you?
Speaking for myself I got into Punk in 1979 and am still as passionate about it today. It may be a cliché but it's my life and I love it.
8. BTD have a bizarre combination of sounds - where do you draw your influences from and what are you main ambitions as a band?
Our musical tastes are very eclectic and between us I think we like all music. Our sound is just what we wanted to hear and as for ambitions - more gigs, more recording, Europe stuff, meeting lots more people and having lots of FUN!!
9. Please complete this ditty originally penned by Peter Perinium the leader of the Dangerous Dick Brigade:-
10. Heroes and zeroes in life and music and your gripes and joys about the current punk and music scene?
Love the underground scene and am saddened by some bands who have reformed just to make some cash and those that bypass new bands in favour of them. I love discovering new bands/venues/promoters etc.
11. Toenail Darts - give us a brief guide to playing this foot based sport?
Basically -you cut off ya foot
12. Encourage us all to check out Born To Destruct and why should we buy the latest CD and come watching you.