Andy Mog of
1. Crouch Mog are not the only band you play in - I know because you seem to be in every fuckin' band these days. Please elaborate about the Moggy men and all other bands you are involved with?
No bollocks. Good musicianship & morals I agree with. People/groups that introduce me to new ways of thinking. Consideration for people worth considering and being a bit of a cocky twat.
4. Who are your heroes and zeroes in the punk scene and what are the good and bad things in it?
Bad things - 'punks' and 'punk' bands who are too far up their own 'punk' arses to realise that they're not really that punk, but townies with mohicans dressing like their parents did when they thought they were rebels too. I find a serious lack of progression in a lot of punk bands, and a lot of bands that want to be a little bit more creative in possibly expressive get called metal, or even worse EMO. Also people who want to label fast, aggressive bands with good riffs like this can kiss my rosy red.
The Village Idiots - last ever gig at Haslingden Public Hall, a day before the bastard counicl shut it down. We filled it. I think they're turning it into a mosque now.
7. Paul Barnes (mog bass king) once projected seven frozen peas from his oriental eye with each one breaking the seven foot barrier. Have you any penis based or other kind of talents we should know about?
9. Give us 3 words to describe your fellow Moggians?
10. Albert Twatlocks Deviant Surgery Company once offered anal releasers in the form of zip up ringpieces or toggled dufflebags. Would you pay £6000 for an op that could help you crap differently?
Death By Stereo, because they are fucking awesome.
12. Andy Mog - musical meastro - give us a message for punks and 'erberts everywhere?